Name and contact details of the data controller
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When using the WebApp
When you use the WebApp, we automatically collect certain data that is required for the use of the WebApp. This includes:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the
- name of your access provider.
This data is automatically transmitted to us but is not stored in order to
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluate system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
This is necessary for the smooth operation and use of the app. In this respect, the legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
In addition, we also process this data to prevent and eliminate misuse and malfunctions. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our overriding legitimate interest is to ensure the functionality and error-free operation of the WebApp and to be able to offer a service that is in line with the market and interests.
b) When registering as a buyer
If you wish to use the WebApp as a buyer, you must create a user account. To register, it is sufficient to provide a valid e-mail address and a password. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO. We process the personal data from the user account only as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the user contract. If you delete the user account, your data stored for this purpose will be deleted, unless there are legal retention obligations.
In addition, you can complete your user account by entering further details and specifying personal preferences with regard to the goods offered. However, this information is voluntary. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. You can revoke this information at any time, without giving reasons and with effect for the future. All you need to do is delete this information from your profile. The deleted information will then no longer be processed by us.
c) When registering as a seller
If you wish to use the WebApp as a seller, you must create a user account. To register, it is sufficient to enter a valid e-mail address and a password.
If you act in your own name, the processing of this data is necessary for the fulfilment of the user contract with you. The legal basis for the processing of this data is then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
If you act on behalf of a legal entity, e.g. a limited liability company, or another entity, such as your employer, the processing of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. The overriding legitimate interest lies in the fulfilment of our obligations under the usage contract with e.g. your client, as well as in the interest of your employer or client in using the WebApp (third-party interest).
Regardless of the legal basis, we only process supplier data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the respective usage contract. If you delete the user account, your data stored for this purpose will be deleted, unless there are legal retention obligations.
3. Transfer of data:
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations arising from the usage contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO. This includes in particular:
- the passing on of customer data to suppliers,
- the passing on of supplier data to the customers,
- the disclosure for the assertion and defence of your rights.
Beyond this, your data will only be passed on if:
- you have given your express consent to this, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO,
the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,or
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO.
4. Data subject rights:
- You have the rightAccording to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
5. Right of objection:
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration:
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status April 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration in the WebApp at any time.
Foxino is an ideal tool to automate and streamline many business processes, don’t miss this opportunity to take your business into the future!
0049 (0)1575 67 55 276